Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Topik Rojak #2

Serious matter

For all of you out there who cares (ada la dalam 3-4 orang hehe) I’ve been called to pay my service. Meaning, I’ll start working soon.

Induction starts on the 15th of this month in Langkawi, continued with BTN on the 28th, in Yan Kedah

Adoiii ada mobile reception ka at those places? I’m gonna miss my husband! Dah la xleh balik weekend, baru ingat nak cau balik Jitra..

*************************************************************************************
Apple in the eye

Lupa nak habaq, Mama and Abah bought me a microwave oven. Hadiah kawin. Apparently it’s the most expensive in the store. Tu yang tak berenti dok bakaq ikan la, buat lasagna la..next will be baking cakes and muffins.

My point is, did mama buy YOU the most expensive microwave oven? Ha? JEK and NA?

Apparently NOT

Maksudnya Mama lagi sayang Kekla dari Jek and Na hahahahahahahahhhahaha sila jeles.

************************************************************************

Dumped

What is worse than being dumped by a guy?

Before I tell you the aswer, let me tell you a story. TRUE story

There was this boy I met 4 years ago. We first locked eyes in a hospital in Bristol, or rather that was the first time I laid my eyes on him. He just looked straight through me, as if I didn’t exist. But for me, that was better than nothing.

So that started our relationship. We hung out, laughed, ate together. I spent some late nights at his place, just so that I could be woken up the next day by his gentle touch.

I fell for him instantly.

I mean, who wouldn't?

He was the most beautiful thing ever created on earth.

His laugh lifted my spirit, his eyes captured my soul, his kisses were wet and full of passion, and his words…they melted my heart. I waited for him to tell me he loved me, and when he did, it sent me flying straight to seventh heaven.


And then I left for Malaysia.


And he met someone new.


Someone close to me who betrayed me.


She, who could never love him the way I do.


She, whom I consider to be my own sister.


..

..

..

..

..

..

..

He met NA!

Na, I can’t believe you stole Ciman from me!! I found him first!!!

Ciman, how could you've forgotten me???????

Which aunt was there first when you were born?

Which aunt played with you when you were small and others were too scared to hold you?

Which aunt babysitted you a thousand times, cooked for you, took you out on outings, played with you, bathed you, changed your diapers, and WATCHED POWER RANGERS EVERYDAY FROM 7AM to 8PM UNTIL SHE MEMORISED THE THEME SONGS?????????

Aaaaaaaaaa I’m so stressed!

I bet Na tak sayang sangat Ciman tu. Saja nak curi Ciman sebab jeles tak dapat microwave oven paling mahal dalam store.

Your name Ti Na was derived from MY NAME, for goodness sake. I bet that was your plan to confuse him. I can’t believe I trusted you Na and you stole him.

This is a conspiracy!

Kak Myra, cepat pindah balik Malaysia. I can’t wait to win Ciman back, even if it means I have to be his slave! I’ll even offer Faiz@Chot to be your gardener, F.O.C!

To Ciman, i will always love you..forever and ever and ever and forever ever ever forever

Us during the good times

So, What is worse than being dumped by a guy?
Answer: Being dumped by a BOY!

Ps: Na, bukan ada affair ngan Pakcik Zaini ka? Buatpa tukaq, dia lagi sesuai untuk Na…romantic gitu…naik keta meh-ceh-dis lagi..

3 comments:

aween lia-na said...

muahahaha pakcik zaini? oh tidak, simpang 44 malaikat!!!

haha ciman lupa keklaa..muaahahha! dia baik wooo ngan na skrg, abang addi kena pujuk dia bila dia tau na nak balik..muahaha dia buat camtu kat kekla? buat? buat? buuat??

jawapannya TIDAK!!!!!!!!!!!

*HAHAHAHAHAHA*

dust said...

syira..
1. kedua2 tmpt tu ada coverage ok! yan tmpt aku membesaq sampai darjah 4.hehe..langkawi aku rasa ada 3G lg. tp memandangkan hp hampa 2 takdak gmbaq pon..xdak makna la kan. hahaha..

2. kt PA terbaik abah hg, bleh mintak hadiah dak weh? haha..patut la rajin sgt bakaq membakaq.

3. hahahaha..cerita hg dulu pasai ciman n cerita na lebih kurang. he must be so adorable.

Unknown said...

ceh xtau pasaipa x rasa dengki ka apa ka baca post blog kali ni hahhaa...walaupon ciman jumpa jek mau 2 bulan sekali, tp dia still ingat jek, n pasal microwave tu lagi la x heran...sebatang skru yg ada kat jek skarang ni lagi mahal ah...